Welcome to the Communications Lab!
This Communications Lab is intended to be a communal space for all those interested and engaged in communications and engagement efforts. The public Communications Lab space is intended for resource sharing and dialogue. The Lab also hosts Work Spaces for projects.
Work Spaces (Groups)
Groups may represent specific projects, working groups, or general interest groups. Any member of the Communications Lab community can create a new group by first creating an account and signing in, then going to Groups and clicking Create a Group.
As we begin the Communications Lab, our groups include:
- Communications Community, a public group for everyone interested
- People Matter Project, a public web site and blog, and a private planning group
- Thank Research, a private group researching and planning a public awareness campaign led by NWABR
- A private group managing the Communications Lab
The Communications Lab thanks the following for their time and resources:
- Institute of Translational Health Sciences (ITHS)
- Northwest Association for Biomedical Research (NWABR)
- University of Washington (UW)
- Open Science Federation (OSF) – site built and hosted by OSF
Our lead organizer is Kelly Edwards of ITHS, NWABR, and UW with other founding members including, alphabetically: